Photography really is in my blood. My grandfather spent his career running the go-to portrait studio in Perth Amboy, NJ. I can vividly recall spending afternoons walking the creaky wooden floors of the ancient studio, the air laced with the aroma of photographic chemicals and Grandpa’s pipe smoke. One of my first paying jobs was assisting him on a two-day portrait shoot for a large law firm.
So at some point, it came naturally to pick up an old 35mm film camera and start shooting anything and everything. Over the past 15-plus years, that has developed into a passion for portraits that have depth and warmth, and stand the test of time.
From engagements and weddings, to headshots, promo photos for up-and-coming musical artists, and even repeat family photos, my work is defined by a stress-free approach that yields awesome results.
Now, how about we sit down with some coffee and chat about what you need?
(Photo Credit: Suzy VanDyke)
Josh Premako Fast Facts
- Married to an awesome lady named Aimee, dad to a rambunctious toddler named Theodore, and we live in sunny Santa Clarita, California
- I'm a coffee snob but I will also readily drink gas station coffee when road-tripping
- I've played guitar for more than 20 years and at one point made some quality noise
- There was a time when I climbed telephone poles on a daily basis for work. That was before I asked people questions for a living.
- Named one of the 2017 Santa Clarita Valley 40 Under Forty